Where in the world is Marco?
We have rallied at Rubio’s offices, we have written and called and he has let us down and voted for Trump’s Swamp Monster Cabinet, and, to date, he has not responded to repeated calls from around the state to hold a town hall meeting. So, this Tuesday we will turn out in force throughout the state, coming with others to his offices to protest!
We are protesting:
1. His vote for Betsy De Vos, Jeff Sessions and all the other cabinet members who we have opposed (all of them actually, because they are all so bad)
2. He joined other republicans to vote to censure Sen. Elizabeth Warren for reading from a letter from Coretta-Scott King in opposition to the nomination of Senator Jeff Sessions, an obvious racist, to be Attorney General.
3. We want him to oppose the remaining nominees as each of them are bad choices to run the agencies they have all been nominated for
4. We demand that he respond to his constituents and hold town hall meetings near each of his offices around the state of Florida as he was elected to serve ALL Floridians.
Where: 201 S Orange Ave #350, Orlando, FL 32801
When: Tuesday, February 14 at noon.
Our action guidelines are as follows:
1. All actions should be peaceful and non-violent
2. All chants and statements should be aimed at Rubio for voting wrong and demanding a town hall meeting
3. Criticism of his voting in favor of nominees or their corporations which gave him large campaign contributions (De Vos) , (Tillerson/Exxon Mobile) is encouraged.
1. Where in the World is Marco?
2. Same, Shame, Shame
3. Where are you Marco?
4. Missing with a picture of Rubio
5. Marco is MIA
6. We want a Town Hall
7. Rubio + DeVos in a heart (its Valentines Day)
8. Marco’s Dance Card (or could be scorecard)
13. check mark in front of each name
14. Marco’s $100k vote DeVos
15. Rubio Math: 1 vote =$98,300
Please join us there.
Your Resource Center Team